Donate & Support
Support the Orchestra
The Northwest Florida Symphony Orchestra is a non-profit organization and relies on private support, corporate support and grants for financial support. Your generous tax-deductible donation helps ensure bringing great music, guest artists and educational outreach to Northwest Florida.
Ticket sales and season subscriptions cover only a portion of the NFSO’s operating expenses, making contributed income vital for the continued excellence of the NFSO in its current season and beyond. A wide variety of sponsorship and gift opportunities are available.
For information on giving to the Mattie Kelly Arts Center, please visit the Support page
Give a Gift Today
Donations to the NFSO are administered through the Northwest Florida State College Foundation a 501(c) 3 organization as designated by the Internal Revenue Service (tax ID # 59-2865698). Donations to the Northwest Florida State College Foundation designated to the NFSO are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. All donors receive prominent listing in the season program and other recognition/benefits depending on gift level.
Sponsorship Opportunities with Perks
All season donors will receive special perks for their generous support, which may include tickets, reserved parking, complimentary beverages, and/or donors’ names recognized in our concert program.
Organized in June 1988, the Northwest Florida Symphony Guild is a member of the League of American Orchestras and was incorporated in 1990 under the Laws of the State of Florida as a Not-For-Profit 501 (c) 3 tax-exempt corporation.
The purpose and goals of the Northwest Florida Symphony Guild:
- Support the Northwest Florida Symphony Orchestra
- Develop interest and promote participation in musical programs, activities, and concerts in the area
- Increase performance attendance for the Northwest Florida Symphony Orchestra
- Work toward cooperation among all area arts groups
- Encourage participation and support in musical programs, such as the Northwest Florida Symphony Youth Orchestra and Junior Orchestra of Northwest Florida State College
- Provide musical opportunities and experiences for area school children