Plan Your Stay
The Mattie Kelly Arts Center is conveniently located approximately halfway between Panama City and Pensacola and is a quick 10-minute drive from the Destin – Fort Walton Beach Airport.
From Fort Walton
- Travel North on SR 85 toward Okaloosa Regional Airport for about eight miles
- Turn left after seeing green sign for the college, at Wolverine Ave., at yellow caution light
- Continue on to stop light intersection of SR 85, continue through onto College Ave.
- Continue for about one mile, second turn on left is the main entrance to NWF State College
- From Hwy. 98, turn left on Danny Wuerffel Way at Destin Commons complex
- Continue on to Mid-Bay Bridge
- Continue on to White Point Road until reaching Hwy. 20, John Sims Parkway
- Turn left on Hwy. 20 until reaching Palm Blvd. in center of Niceville, adjacent to Niceville High School
- Turn right on Palm, continue through one stop light until reaching College Blvd.
From I-10 East (Pensacola)
- Take Exit 56, Crestview SR 85
- Travel south on SR 85 for about 18 miles to Niceville city limits
- Turn left on College Blvd. at the college sign
- Turn left after about one mile into main entrance to NWF State College
From I-10 West (Tallahassee)
- Take Exit 70, Niceville SR 285
- Travel south on SR 285 for about 16 miles to Niceville city limits
- Turn right on College Blvd., at the college sign
- Continue 1 mile, second turn on the right is the main entrance to the college
All parking is general access and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Disabled parking is also available.
Disabled parking spaces, for use with permits, are clearly marked in the front parking lot and in the north parking lots of the Mattie Kelly Arts Center.
Curbside Drop Off
Audience members in wheelchairs, who use walkers or walk with difficulty may be dropped off and picked up at the front circular drive at the main entrance to the arts complex. This point is easily accessible to the Mainstage Theater, Sprint Theater, Tyler Recital Hall and the Galleries.
To access the Amphitheater, special needs audience members can be dropped off near its entrance gate to the north. If additional assistance is needed, please inform box office personnel at the time tickets are purchased.
Places to Stay
The following hotels have partnered with Mattie Kelly Arts Center in order to make your stay as luxurious and entertaining as possible.
Things to Do
Need to pass the time before the main event? Check out some of the things to do around town while you wait!