Seating and Accommodations
Mainstage Theater Seating Chart
All the 1,650 seats in the main theater at the Mattie Kelly Arts Center are no more than 90 feet from the stage – making every seat in the $25 million state-of-the-art performance venue the best seat in the house.
Theater Seating Specifications
- Odd numbered seats are on house left
- Even numbered seats are on house right
- Patrons who are 5’4″ or shorter may find their view obstructed by the safety railing when sitting in the first row of the balcony.
Special Accommodations for Patrons Needing Assistance
If a guest is in need of accommodations that are not listed below, please call the Mattie Kelly Arts Center at (850) 729-6004 or email MKAC Director Jeanette Shires at email@example.com at least five (5) to seven (7) days prior to the event you are attending, and the staff at MKAC will do its best to provide these services for you.
- Accessible Parking & Drop-off areas
- Wheelchairs available for patron use
- Wheelchair-accessible elevator providing access to the Orchestra seating and Balcony seating
- Disabled access seating located near the end of the aisles for convenience
- Infrared-emitter assisted hearing system+
- Interpreters may be available upon request
Box Office/ Will Call
The box office is located inside of the Mainstage theater lobby. Tickets are available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis beginning 90 minutes prior to show start time. Tickets can be purchased ahead of time by visiting our online ticket center.
Restrooms are located directly across from the theater doors in the lobby.