In the News
Entry InformationJune 4, 2018
Entry Fee: $35 for up to three pieces (limit 3 works per artist)
Digital images are accepted on CD or via email (jpeg only).
- Recommended size is 960 pixels on the longest side, 72 dpi, under 2 MB.
- Title each image with your name, number on entry form, title of work, and medium.
- Example: smith1_weeping willow_acrylic on canvas
- Submit via email to [email protected].
- Put “juried” and artist last name in subject line. Example: juried_Smith
- To pay entry fee by credit card, call (850) 729-6000.
Send entry form, CD with images, and $35 check made out to NWFSC to:
Emerald Coast National
Mattie Kelly Arts Center Galleries
100 E. College Blvd.
Niceville, FL 32578
Deliver entry during business hours to Mattie Kelly Arts Center Galleries (Monday – Friday, 10 AM – 4 PM)
Entry Deadline for 27th Emerald Coast National: To Be Announced
The Fine Print
Application materials will not be returned, and entry fee is nonrefundable. Images of selected works may be used for PR, marketing, or educational purposes. Selected works must be available for exhibition for the duration of the show. All artwork must have a declared value for insurance purposes. Web-based credit card transactions are subject to an online convenience fee; pay entry fee by phone or send check to avoid additional charges. Submission of an entry to the 26th Emerald Coast National signifies agreement with these conditions.
See All News